Asura's Wrath will deliver a fresh take on the action gaming genre. Once a revered deity, Asura was betrayed by his fellow gods and stripped of all his powers. Consumed by anger at the injustice he has suffered and swearing vengeance, Asura discovers he can use this fury to his advantage and turn it against his enemies. Cue relentless action as Asura finds himself facing off against numerous unique enemies, including planetary sized bosses, unleashing devastating and visceral attacks.
Asura's Wrath loses the traditional distinction between gameplay and cutscenes through seamless player controlled narrative. Simply put, even in cinematic sequences the player can control Asura, directly affecting the gameplay, making Asura's Wrath a truly unique experience.
- New type of action game - Asura's Wrath will seamlessly blend action and narrative and will adopt an episodic nature, more akin to a TV drama series.
- Relentless action - Asura's Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says 'now get out of that.'
- What the...? - Unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players' expectations.
- Innovative setting and story - Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi, Asura's Wrath's universe will be truly unique.
- Collaboration with CyberConnect2 - Continues Capcom's strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to complement its own internal projects.