A witch with powers beyond the comprehension of mere mortals, Bayonetta faces-off against countless angelic enemies, many reaching epic proportions, in a game of 100%25 pure, unadulterated all-out action. Outlandish finishing moves are performed with balletic grace as Bayonetta flows from one fight to another.
- Ages: 18+
- Top developer pedigree: Built from the ground up by PlatinumGames, a newly formed studio from gaming's most celebrated development teams (of the Devil May Cry and Resident Evil series).
- Unique, sexy female lead character: Bayonetta is a graceful, stylish, all-action heroine with a distinctive character design that plays an integral part with her special attacks.
- Angelic enemies: Fight against uniquely crafted angelic enemies casting a new light on good and evil.
Groundbreaking acrobatic gameplay: Bayonetta wields an impressive arsenal of weapons on her hands and feet through an intuitive and fluid combat system unrivalled in gaming. She unleashes deadly combos and special attacks with devastating results.
- Interchangeable weapons: In addition to her four enchanted guns called Scarborough Fair, Bayonetta can unlock an array of weapons from shotguns, bazookas and fiery claws, and can also battle with a variety of other weapons retrieved from fallen enemies.
- Special attacks: Bayonetta can unleash gruesome Torture Attacks such as the Iron Maiden, Guillotine and more to finish off enemies and send them to hell by charging her Magic gauge. Or successfully link combo attacks together to summon a demon to execute dynamic attacks. To eliminate the upper ranks of her foes, Bayonetta's hair serves as a magical conduit to summon the Beasts of Hell, and Bayonetta can alson, her primal forces, transforming into various beasts (panthers, bats, etc.) according to the situation.