BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend is an 2D Arcade-style Fighting game for PlayStation Vita that provides a comprehensive overview of the franchise history of the game in a single release. The game features the complete story mode from the original release in the series, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, as well as new and revised play modes, 19 fighters including previous DLC releases, an enhanced story mode, a fully revised combat system and local and online multiplayer support.
The PS Vita version of the game also contains an optional touch control option, cross-platform compatibility with PS3 players, and stunning PS Vita graphics.
- Enhanced Story Mode - Relive and rediscover the events that took place in BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger or venture forth into one of four all new story scenarios
- New and Revised Game Modes to Explore - Take on the strongest of foes in Unlimited Mars Mode, dungeoneer your way to the bottom of Abyss Mode, or refine your skills in the improved Challenge Mode
- More Than 19 Playable Characters - The game contains 19 playable character/fighters pulled from previous downloadable content (DLC) in the series history, and contains the new character Relius Clover
- Fully Revised Combat System - All characters new and old have been thoroughly rebalanced and armed with all new strategies and combos to take your game to the top
- PS3 Cross-compatibility - PS Vita players enjoy cross-compatibility with PS3 players
- PS Vita Touch Options - PS Vita players enjoy optional touch controls if they so choose
- Improved Online Multiplayer - Battle it out in BlazBlue's acclaimed online mode with all new online multiplayer features, such as online team battles