DanceDanceRevolution is a Rhythm/Dance game that blends classic, heart-pumping arcade DDR gameplay with Xbox 360 centric functionality that together is designed to satisfy both longtime fans while also accommodating less advanced players and those coming to it for the first time. The DanceDanceRevolution bundle includes a game copy and a DanceDanceRevolution Dance Pad controller. Features include: a hefty track list, Xbox LIVE Vision camera support, new game modes, unlockable songs and more.
Key Game Features
- Bundle includes game and DDR dance pad controller for Xbox 360.
- See yourself dance on screen with your Xbox LIVE Vision camera and you will appear in-game.
- Experience interactive gameplay linking music, visuals and your dance steps. New gimmicks are implemented including the Groove Trigger that allows you achieve a bonus score.
- In the new Battle Mode, players can compete in a Dance Off. Players take turns to dance as they compete over the ownership of arrows. See who can pull off their moves and be the center of the party.
- Club Mode allows players to play 4 to 20 songs consecutively. The difficulty level varies depending on how well the player is dancing in addition to several different gimmicks. If the player changes the options to nonstop, they can keep dancing until their gauge is empty.
- Numerous original songs from the DanceDanceRevolution series will be provided as downloadable content. Users can dance to songs recorded in the arcade and console versions of the game.
- Includes over 50 tracks of original Konami music and popular hits including "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga, "Battlefield" by Jordin Sparks and "So Fine" by Sean Paul.