Boasting the most four-wheeled mayhem ever seen on PSP, with nine different game modes, including 36 carnage challenges, full career Championship, destruction derbies, multiplayer party mode and the bone-crunching Ragdoll stunt mode.
FlatOut: Head On is ready to drop the hammer on the PSP extreme racing genre. From rock-smashing dust ups in arid desert landscapes to down and dirty races through rubbish-strewn city streets, FlatOut's PSP debut is yet another gritty excursion into racing carnage. The FlatOut physics engine delivers levels of extreme racing that have yet to be seen on the PSP; get ready for head on destruction that could literally leave you, the track and your car in pieces.
The more carnage you create the more points you score, but the more problems you'll face. However, using this to your advantage will get you even more bonus points by wrecking other vehicles throughout the races. With wireless multiplayer party gaming modes ranging from wheel-to-wheel challenges, demolition derbies and Ragdoll stunts, the only reason you'll stop is if you have no wheels left.
- Carnage Challenge mode with more than 36 quick play challenges
- Fully integrated FlatOut Championship career mode
- 9 Demolition Derby arenas with Deathmatch and Last Man Standing modes
- 12 different Ragdoll events mode including darts, bowling, and ring of fire
- 6 locations, 40 tracks and 45 unique car models including rigs and school bus
- 4 player wireless racing, 8 player mini games and tournaments