Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Xbox 360 Cheats
Cheats are unlocked not by inserting passwords, but by acquiring the thirty Intel Pieces strewn throughout the game. The more of them you collect, the more cheats you can access. On the left are the number of Intel Pieces collected, and on the right are the cheats that are unlocked, with an explanation of what each does.
* 2 - "CoD Noir" Play the game in black and white.
* 4 - "Photo-Negative" Game colors become inverted.
* 6 - "Super Contrast" Game's contrast increases.
* 8 - "Ragtime Warfare" The game feels like an old silent movie.
* 10 - "Cluster Bombs" One frag grenade thrown equals five in explosion.
* 15 - "A Bad Year" Enemies explode into tires when shot.
* 20 - "Slow-Mo Ability" Game plays at 40% normal speed.
* 30 - "Infinite Ammo" Just what it says.
To unlock Arcade Mode, beat the game once through on any difficulty level. Arcade Mode itself is split into two options - Full Challenge or Level Challenge - that add extra replayability to the game.
To unlock Prestige Mode, which is a multiplayer-only mode, you must reach experience level fifty-five. Instead of capping out at level fifty-five, which is the highest level, Prestige Mode allows you to start again from level one. This can be done a total of ten times, giving you ten different icons in in-game lobbies to show your extreme achievement.
Below is the level distribution list for Intel Pieces, which are enemy laptops full of information strewn throughout the game. There are thirty of them total. The left column is the level in question, while the right column is how many Intel Pieces can be found on that level.
* Level 2 - 2
* Level 4 - 2
* Level 5 - 3
* Level 6 - 2
* Level 7 - 2
* Level 9 - 3
* Level 10 - 2
* Level 12 - 2
* Level 13 - 3
* Level 14 - 2
* Level 16 - 2
* Level 17 - 1
* Level 18 - 2
* Level 19 - 2