Halo Reach Legendary Edition Xbox 360 Cheats
Achievement Hint: Easy Custom Firefight Achievements
To make certain Achievements very, very easy, set up a Firefight match with the exact settings below.
You can use this method for:
* Heat in the Pipe
* Game Set Match
* Crowd Control
* Blaze of Glory
* Lucky Me
Set your Mission (Map) to Beachhead (you can do this anywhere but we found Beachhead to be the easiest to hit large packs of enemies)
Set your Difficulty to Legendary (for a score multiplier)
Under Game Options, choose Firefight Settings and Wave Properties and change these settings for Round 1, 2 AND 3 Round Properties. You have to change the settings for EACH ROUND.
* Turn on these skulls: Mythic, Catch, Tough Luck, Famine, Tilt, Black Eye, Grunt Birthday, Cowbell, IWHBYD. These skulls will increase your multiplier. Note: You can turn on Cloud if you want, but having radar helps you anticipate enemy drops and score more points.
* Now, for each Wave, Initial, Main and Boss, change these settings:
* Uses Dropship: Enabled (You will be able to hit clumps of enemies dropping from Phantoms for high scores)
* Squad Selection Order: Ordered
* All Squads 1-5: Elites (Elites are worth more points than Grunts and you can kill them in one missile hit, unlike Brutes)
After adjusting the settings and Skulls for ALL 3 ROUNDS, enter the Bonus Wave settings and make these changes.
* Bonus Wave Duration: 2 Minutes
* Uses Dropship: Enabled
* Turn on these skulls: Mythic, Catch, Tough Luck, Famine, Cloud, Tilt, Black Eye, Grunt Birthday, Cowbell, IWHBYD.
* Squad Selection Order: Random
* All Squads: Elites
Back out of the Wave Properties menu and make these settings in the Game Options/Firefight Settings menu.
* Wave Limit: No Limit
* Turn Count: No Turns
* Time Limit: No Limit
Enter the Generator Properties menu and make the following changes.
* Generator Count: Disabled
* Spawn Order: Sequence
* Loss Condition: Lose All
Enter the Scenario Settings Menu and make the following changes.
* Hazards: Disabled
* Weapon Drops: Enabled
* Ammo Crates: Enabled
You do not need to adjust the Custom Skull Settings. Back out to the Game Options Menu and choose Spartan Settings. Ignore the options here -- they won't matter -- and choose the Base Traits Menu.
* Choose Shields and Health and makes the following changes:
* Damage Resistance: Invulnerable
* Immune to Headshots: Enabled
* Immune to Assassination: Enabled (This is important -- even if you are invulnerable you can still be killed unless you enable this option)
Back out to the Spartan Settings / Base Traits Menu and choose Weapons and Damage and make the following changes.
* Damage Modifier: 300%
* Melee Modifier: 300%
* Primary Weapon: Rocket Launcher
* Secondary Weapon: DMR
* Starting Equipment: Jet Pack
* Infinite Ammo: Bottomless Clip (Crucial: No reloading!)
* Equipment Usage: Unlimited
Back out to the Spartan Settings / Base Traits Menu and choose Movement and make the following changes.
* Player Speed: 200% (You may go higher but it gets a bit difficult to control)
Back out to the Spartan Settings / Base Traits Menu and choose Sensors and make the following changes.
* Motion Tracker Mode: Enhanced Mode
* Motion Tracker Range: 150 Meters (This will allow you to spot dropships from afar)
Back out to the Spartan Settings Menu and choose Loadouts and make the following changes:
* For Loadouts 1-6, change Hide Loadout to Hidden (this will ensure that you have the Rocket Launcher you set for your primary weapon above for the entire match)
Back out to the Firefight Menu - you can ignore the Elite Settings and General Settings menus.
Now, begin your Halo game.