- Halo 3 Features: Expands on the franchise and adds a wealth of technical and game-play advancements
- Unparalleled first-person shooter experience and the most compelling story of the trilogy
- Loaded with high-definition visuals, enhanced AI, an advanced lighting engine, new weapons, characters, and challenges
- Fable 2 Features: Action RPG for Xbox 360 picks up 500 years after the first Fable and offers wide-ranging open-ended game-play
- Players can assume the role of either a boy or girl. Combat system allows for short-range, long-range and magic attacks
These two blockbuster games are combined into one package in the same case. Halo 3 Description: Halo 3 is the third game in the Halo Trilogy and the thrilling conclusion to the events begun in Halo: Combat Evolved. Master Chief returns to finish the fight, bringing the epic conflict between the Covenant, the Flood, and the entire human race to a dramatic, pulse-pounding climax. The Covenant occupation of Earth has uncovered a massive and ancient object beneath the African sands, an object whose secrets have yet to be revealed.
Earth's forces are battered and beaten. The Master Chief's AI companion Cortana is still trapped in the clutches of the Gravemind, a horrifying Flood intelligence, and a civil war is raging in the heart of the Covenant. Fable II Description: Beginning as a penniless street-urchin your destiny is to become Albion's greatest Hero. But will your power lie in kindness or cruelty? Choose your own path to glory and experience how those choices change you and the world forever. A new life, a unique adventure, every time!
Review This Game