Halo Reach Legendary Edition Xbox 360 Cheats« Back to Halo Reach Legendary Edition Xbox 360
Halo Reach Legendary Edition Xbox 360 Cheats
Easter Egg Access Dr. Halsey's Office
You'll need two players for this and you MUST play on Legendary. Skip to Rally Point Bravo on The Package. Play the level until Dr. Halsey announces her lab is open. Do not enter the lab or access the panel on the door to end the mission. If you don't have a Jet Pack, grab one from the northern side of the lab entrance area. They are on the wall without any flashy Armor Ability holograms so they are a bit hard to spot.
One player must stay in a safe spot while the other accesses a secret panel. Fly to the far eastern line of buildings. Run up the ramp and turn left, or north. A fenced off area on the upper level lines the out-of-bounds region to the northeast. Drop off the northeastern corner and ease your way towards the rocky out-of-bounds area below but do not touch it! Hover above it and look for a panel with a green light you can access on a girder. Hit X to activate it.
This will open a door on the north side of the Halsey's lab entrance. A half dozen Elites will stream out of here with Energy Swords. Fly over them or run a Ghost through them and enter the open door. You will then be transported to a hallway. Follow the hallway to the lab area where you can view a number of Easter Eggs, from readable data panels with inside jokes to old Halo art. Enjoy!
Skulls aren't collected in Halo: Reach, but you can turn them on before starting a campaign session for the following effects.
* Iron Skull - Co-Op reverts to previous checkpoint on player death. Single player death restarts entire mission. (Restart at checkpoints with all of your weapons and ammo in co-op, but you'll restart the mission on single player)
* Black Eye Skull - Shields don’t recharge except from melee attacking enemies. (Your shield won't recharge unless you perform a melee)
* Tough Luck Skull - Enemies always make every saving throw, always berserk, always dive, never flee. (Every enemy will dodge slower attacks, like needles and grenades. Grunts will suicide attack and Brutes will charge)
* Catch Skull - Enemies are grenade happy -- 2x as often and 2x as fast. (Lots of grenades)
* Cloud Skull - Motion sensor disabled with this setting. (No "radar")
* Famine Skull - Weapons drop 50% less ammo. (Less ammo from picked up weapons)
* Thunderstorm Skull - Major upgrade to all enemies. (All enemies have more life)
* Tilt Skull - Damage tables are modified. (Enemy weaknesses and strengths are increased -- Elite shields are susceptible to nothing but Plasma Pistols)
* Mythic Skull - Double enemy health. (More health for all enemies)
* Blind Skull - HUD and first person arms and weapon are hidden. (Clears the screen but won't affect gameplay)
* Cowbell Skull - Acceleration scale from explosions is 3x. (Things fly further)
* Grunt Birthday Skull - Grunts explode as if they were plasma grenades when they are killed with a headshot. (More explosions = more fun)
* IWHBYD Skull - Common combat dialog becomes less common, and vice versa. (Hear rare dialog from computer-controlled players)
Hint: Hands-Off Fast Forward in Theater Mode
Annoyingly, fast-forwarding your replays can be slow and hard on your trigger finger. To make getting to the end of an hour long film easier, hold RIGHT TRIGGER, press START and then let go of the RIGHT TRIGGER and press START again. Your game will fast-forward automatically until you pause it or hit the trigger again. Smoothie time!
Hint: Lower Your Weapon
Note: This can only be done offline. This works on any button layout, not just the default settings. Lower your weapon by by holding down "Grenade Switch" + "Reload" + Click the Right Stick + Down on the D-Pad. That would be B + X + CLICK RIGHT STICK + DOWN (D-Pad) on the default controls.
Easter Egg: Master Chief Cameo
Upon completing the final level (The Pillar of Autumn), you will see a cut-scene of the ship taking off. When the cut-scene starts, hold your aiming stick (it will be dependent on your control scheme) so that you would "turn right" normally.
At the point when the UNSC shuttle docks at the Pillar of Autumn's landing bay, the camera will move to the right (if you were holding the stick to aim right) and catch a shot of a Spartan in a capsule. Should look familiar, right?
Hint: Jack a Wraith
This is a tough maneuver and you should be packing a Plasma Pistol before attempting it and some sort of scoped weapon -- and a Sprint armor ability if possible. First, find some cover near the Wraith and use a scoped weapon to eliminate the gunner behind the Wraith's turret. Now, shoot the Wraith with a charged Plasma Pistol shot and approach it as it becomes temporarily disabled. You may want to use Sprint to do this! Jump onto the front of the downed tank and you will see the turret area open. Press X when you see the prompt to operate the turret. As you take over the turret, the Elite piloting the Wraith will hop out. Shoot him and the Wraith is yours! Exit the turret and jump onto the top of the Wraith and enter the pilot's seat.
Unlockable: Avatar Awards
Complete the following requirements to unlock items for your Xbox Live Avatar.
* Carter's Helmet - Clear a Campaign mission on Legendary without dying (Note: To get this easily, play through an entire level on Legendary and die as much as you want. At the end of the level, save and quit. Choose "Resume Campaign" and then finish the level without dying to get the Avatar.)
* Emile's Helmet - Earn a Bulltrue medal in either multiplayer or Firefight Matchmaking (Kill someone while they're lunging with an Energy Sword attack)
* Jorge's Helmet - Earn a Killtacular in multiplayer Matchmaking (Kill 5 enemies within 4 seconds of eachother)
* Jun's Helmet - Kill 100 enemies in a row without dying in either the Campaign or Firefight (set your shields/life to infinite in a Firefight match)
* Kat's Helmet - Avenge a teammate's death in multiplayer Matchmaking (Kill someone who killed your teammate)
Easter Egg: Change Club Errera's Music and Brute Dance Party
In Mission 7, you can change the music to the tracks "Never Surrender" and "Siege of Madrigal" in Club Errera. During Mission 7, once you get to the Club Errera part of the mission, head back to the hospital. Fly to a ledge below the usual entrance. If you chose the right one, when you get out you should see a green light. Once found, activate it and go back to Club Errera. Land and when you walk in the song "Never Surrender" will be playing. If you want to change the music again, go back to your Falcon and fly to the roof of Club Errera. Guess what, there's another switch. Activate it and the song "Siege of Madrigal" will now be playing.
If you return to the dance club after you clear it out (Hunters included) then a Brute DJ will be spinning records, a Brute tends the bar and Grunts get freaky.
Halo Reach Legendary Edition Xbox 360 Cheats
Achievement Hint: Easy Custom Firefight Achievements
To make certain Achievements very, very easy, set up a Firefight match with the exact settings below.
You can use this method for:
* Heat in the Pipe
* Game Set Match
* Crowd Control
* Blaze of Glory
* Lucky Me
Set your Mission (Map) to Beachhead (you can do this anywhere but we found Beachhead to be the easiest to hit large packs of enemies)
Set your Difficulty to Legendary (for a score multiplier)
Under Game Options, choose Firefight Settings and Wave Properties and change these settings for Round 1, 2 AND 3 Round Properties. You have to change the settings for EACH ROUND.
* Turn on these skulls: Mythic, Catch, Tough Luck, Famine, Tilt, Black Eye, Grunt Birthday, Cowbell, IWHBYD. These skulls will increase your multiplier. Note: You can turn on Cloud if you want, but having radar helps you anticipate enemy drops and score more points.
* Now, for each Wave, Initial, Main and Boss, change these settings:
* Uses Dropship: Enabled (You will be able to hit clumps of enemies dropping from Phantoms for high scores)
* Squad Selection Order: Ordered
* All Squads 1-5: Elites (Elites are worth more points than Grunts and you can kill them in one missile hit, unlike Brutes)
After adjusting the settings and Skulls for ALL 3 ROUNDS, enter the Bonus Wave settings and make these changes.
* Bonus Wave Duration: 2 Minutes
* Uses Dropship: Enabled
* Turn on these skulls: Mythic, Catch, Tough Luck, Famine, Cloud, Tilt, Black Eye, Grunt Birthday, Cowbell, IWHBYD.
* Squad Selection Order: Random
* All Squads: Elites
Back out of the Wave Properties menu and make these settings in the Game Options/Firefight Settings menu.
* Wave Limit: No Limit
* Turn Count: No Turns
* Time Limit: No Limit
Enter the Generator Properties menu and make the following changes.
* Generator Count: Disabled
* Spawn Order: Sequence
* Loss Condition: Lose All
Enter the Scenario Settings Menu and make the following changes.
* Hazards: Disabled
* Weapon Drops: Enabled
* Ammo Crates: Enabled
You do not need to adjust the Custom Skull Settings. Back out to the Game Options Menu and choose Spartan Settings. Ignore the options here -- they won't matter -- and choose the Base Traits Menu.
* Choose Shields and Health and makes the following changes:
* Damage Resistance: Invulnerable
* Immune to Headshots: Enabled
* Immune to Assassination: Enabled (This is important -- even if you are invulnerable you can still be killed unless you enable this option)
Back out to the Spartan Settings / Base Traits Menu and choose Weapons and Damage and make the following changes.
* Damage Modifier: 300%
* Melee Modifier: 300%
* Primary Weapon: Rocket Launcher
* Secondary Weapon: DMR
* Starting Equipment: Jet Pack
* Infinite Ammo: Bottomless Clip (Crucial: No reloading!)
* Equipment Usage: Unlimited
Back out to the Spartan Settings / Base Traits Menu and choose Movement and make the following changes.
* Player Speed: 200% (You may go higher but it gets a bit difficult to control)
Back out to the Spartan Settings / Base Traits Menu and choose Sensors and make the following changes.
* Motion Tracker Mode: Enhanced Mode
* Motion Tracker Range: 150 Meters (This will allow you to spot dropships from afar)
Back out to the Spartan Settings Menu and choose Loadouts and make the following changes:
* For Loadouts 1-6, change Hide Loadout to Hidden (this will ensure that you have the Rocket Launcher you set for your primary weapon above for the entire match)
Back out to the Firefight Menu - you can ignore the Elite Settings and General Settings menus.
Now, begin your Halo game.