Do you have what it takes to be a "Five-Star" chef? Hell's Kitchen is a TV phenomenon featuring world-renowned chef Gordon Ramsay putting aspiring chefs through rigorous culinary tests. The game recreates the show's pressure-cooker atmosphere as you complete a series of kitchen and dining room challenges. Fulfilling an order requires three important phases - preparation, cooking and service, all of which you must master to progress. Prepare ingredients, cook them to the correct quality and get food out of the kitchen on time. Each complete meal is scored by Chef Gordon Ramsay to make the kitchen boot camp experience come alive.
- Just like the contestants on the TV show, players must master all aspects of cooking: preparation, cooking and service
- Chef Ramsay watches your every move and judges you as you progress - yelling, praising or shutting down the kitchen if your skills dont meet his expectations
- As you progress, youll gain access to authentic Gordon Ramsay recipes, including many that are exclusive to game owners
- In Career Mode, earn your stars to build your way up from a Single Star restaurant to a prestigio Five Star establishment. Then, continue to advance through seven more restaurant ranks. As your Star Rating advances, the recipes become more intricate
- In Arcade Mode, concentrate your efforts solely on food preparation and cooking. The pressure builds as customers become increasingly more demanding.