Pillowed on a pile of leaves in the middle of a dark forest, a baby bird is breaking out of a curious egg. Her bright orange head and beak poke out the top of the polka-dot shell and she cries for her mother. The forest animals watch her curiously, but apart from them there is no one to claim her. Still trapped in the shell except for her head and feet, Ivy begins walking through the forest calling for her mother. She meets many other kinds of birds, but none are like her and she wanders searchingly for traces of her kind until she finds a glowing orange feather. With a clue now in beak, Ivy sets out to follow the trail that will lead her to her mother.
Ivy the Kiwi? is a brand new IP designed by Yuji Naka, the creator of Sonic, and developed by PROPE. The game has made a leap to the DS and Wii with all new controls uniquely suited for the DS stylus and Wii remote. Marked by high production values and a charming atmosphere, Ivy the Kiwi? follows the adventures of a lonely baby bird, traversing various stages and navigating through the obstacles that stand in her way. Using skill and wit Ivy follows the trail of feathers in hopes of finally reaching her mother.
- Designed by Yuji Naka, the co-creator of Sonic the Hedgehog
- Over 100 stages for DS and Wii with a mini-compilation available for WiiWare and DSiWare
- Unique control systems especially suited for the DS stylus and Wii remote
- Charming storybook-style presentation
- Multiplayer mode for DS and Wii versions