Kirby Mass Attack is a single player Side-Scrolling, Real-Time Strategy game for Nintendo DS that features both new adventure, and a new gameplay mechanic uniquely suited to the Nintendo DS. Gameplay includes the ability and necessity of controlling multiple versions of Kirby simultaneously in order to defeat enemies, solve puzzles and complete challenges. Additional features include: touch screen controls that provide multiple ways to control Kirbys, an updated medal system, mini-games and familiar faces from the Kirby universe, like King Dedede.
- An all-new gameplay mechanic in which you control multiple Kirbys simultaneously using your stylus and touch screen controls
- Multiple ways to control Kirbys, including moving each individually or controlling/directing all to a single point
- Unique challenges that require specific numbers of Kirbys and actions
- A unique mixture of Side-Scrolling Platforming and Real-time Strategy action for Nintendo DS
- An updated medal system that rewards players for their measure of success and reveals additional mini-games as a result