LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes for Nintendo DS is an Action-Adventure game set within the Batman universe, and filled with LEGO versions of heroes and villains from the Batmancomic series, working together/against those from the Justice League comic series. The game is a standalone follow-up to 2008's Lego Batman, and features an a wealth of heroes and villains, an engrossing storyline, in-game dialog, classic LEGO video game play that includes 2 player simultaneous support, touch screen interaction, family-friendly content, in-game gadgets, vehicles and super hero abilities.
Key Game Features
- The Melding of Video Game and Toy Lines - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes complements the brand new, recently released LEGO Super Heroes: DC Universe toy collection. The line includes five construction sets, such as The Batcave and three buildable, detailed action figures.
- Heroes and Villains Galore - The Dynamic Duo of Batman and Robin join other famous super heroes from the DC Universe including Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to save Gotham City from destruction at the hands of the notorious villains Lex Luthor and the Joker. Batman fans of all ages will enjoy a new and original story filled with classic LEGO video game action and humor as players fight to put the villains back behind bars.
- Classic LEGO Video Game Simultaneous Play - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes for DS builds upon the action and multiplayer gameplay experience established in the best-selling LEGO video game to date
- Lighthearted Action - The game further extends and combines both the Batman and LEGO video game experiences to create very fun gameplay.
- Exciting Vehicles and Gadgets - Explore all new areas of Gotham City utilizing a variety of vehicles including the Batmobile and Batwing. In addition, players are able to fight for justice by mastering new gadgets and suits, such as Batman's Power Suit and Robins' Hazard Cannon, and using all-new abilities including superman's flight, super-breath and heat vision abilities.