- Fatalities return to their original violent form as Mortal Kombat gives its fans what they've been demanding
- With classic 2D fighting plane, mature presentation, and up to 4 player tag-team kombat
- The deepest story mode of any fighting game as players are taken back to the original Mortal Kombat tournament
- In addition to an enhanced online feature set, Mortal Kombat introduces Co-op arcade mode and many additional modes to be announced
- Along with their game copy, Kollector's Edition owners receive a variety of exclusive physical and digital bonus items
Prepare yourself to reenter the tournament in the triumphant return of Mortal Kombat. A complete reboot of the franchise, this latest iteration combines all-new mature oriented fighter gameplay with a deep story mode, improved graphics and game technology and new game modes to create a Mortal Kombat play experience like none before it. Feature details include: a storyline that takes players back to the original tournament, 4 player tag-team kombat, fatalities presented in graphic detail never imagined in earlier releases, enhanced online functionality and more.