My Word Coach offers a fun and challenging way to improve verbal skills through a series of engaging activities and exercises.
The game was inspired by ongoing vocabulary acquisition research by Thomas Cobb, University Professor in Applied Linguistics at the University of Quebec. Enjoyable activities include word recognition, spelling challenges, and vocabulary definition, including 16,800 words from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary.
When you play, My Word Coach assesses, monitors, and rewards your Expression Potential, a score that represents your ability to command and use the English language. The higher the number (out of a possible 100%), the better you are able to express yourself!
- Over 16,500 words and definitions using the Official Cambridge Dictionary
- 3 difficulty levels
- 4 different personal coaches to choose from
- Save data for 3 people so the whole family can play
- 6 Core Training Exercises:
- Missing Letter - Find the missing letters. In harder levels words have an incorrect letter, replace it with the correct letter.
- Split Decision - Choose the correct definition for a given word.
- Pasta Letters - Spell out words from letters sin