Fans of the Peggle PC series will quickly recognize the forces at work in this chaotic, pachinko-style pinball game. You'll need to practice using the stylus to fine-tune your aim while calculating the perfect moment for each release, and you'll get a rush out of sending balls flying at strategically located bricks, pegs, and obstacles to score points and conquer a broad array of challenges.
The advanced physics of previous Peggle games is now at work in this DS edition, which means the trajectory of each bouncing ball is calculated in real time, and the results of a shot may change if your aim is off by even one pixel. The precision of your angles also means that there's quite a bit of math-practice hidden in what seems like a purely entertaining game. Watching what happens after you let the ball go is a big part of the fun, since even the most skilled players are sure to get a few tantalizing, unlikely bounces each round.
- Experience a popular and chaotic pachinko-style pinball game on the portable DS system
- Aim shots and bounce balls off colored pegs and bricks to clear levels and rack up points
- Conquer 120 levels, two full-featured adventure modes, and 90 challenge stages
- Go head to head with the computer or a friend with duel mode
- Enter a colorful, fantastic world and learn the secrets of 10 Peggle Masters