- Features new story chapters, characters, items, better graphics, and a revamped UI
- New characters and hidden secrets will be revealed with newly recorded voice overs
- Turn based strategy RPG that incorporates unique battle styles and a hardcore character customization system
- Players can create units from a number of monster/ghost categories and power them up to an exponential number
- Contains free roaming style battlefields and randomly generated dungeons giving incredible replay value
Phantom Brave revolutionized the strategy RPG genre with its unique free roaming battle fields and a unit summoning system called "CONFINE". Now Phantom Brave returns to a new console with added features and extra chapter stories. Everything from the original game will be carried over, so gamers who haven't played Phantom Brave can fully enjoy this title. The Story: A world of vast seas and small island continents, Ivoire existed in peace and harmony.
Ancient mystic forces with forgotten powers now threaten the existence of man kind. Islands, once flourishing with life, now lie as empty waste lands. Remaining decadent cities are corrupted by unnatural events and violence. The shadow of darkness is slowly, but surely, engulfing the world of Ivoir. In the year of 921, in a world called Ivoire, lives Marona, a 13 year old orphaned girl with a special ability to communicate with phantoms.