A twisted yet fun RTS game that you will fall in love with. A ton of different units for you to choose from.
R.U.S.E is a one-of-a-kind RTS game that allows players to bluff their enemies to lead their nation to victory, controlling the action from the heart of the battlefield to the full theatre of war.
- Secrets and lies: Fight World War II the dirty way in an intense game of bluff and counter-bluff, where nothing is what it seems and deception is your greatest weapon.
- Command & conquer: Command an entire army, from infantry troops to tanks, aircraft and artillery as you engage in the total war of WWII.
- Art of illusion: Use tricks and ruses to gain the upper hand, from fielding spy planes and setting up ambushes to constructing whole fake armies and listening in on enemy plans.
- The big picture: Compete on giant-sized battle maps that show every soldier in stunning detail or zoom out for a bigger picture where units are displayed only as plastic counters.
- User friendly: Accessible interface mean even strategy novices can dive straight into the action, with no confusing menus or controls.
Minimum System Requirements
OS Windows XP(SP3)/Vista(SP2)/7
Processor CPU 2.8GHz intel premium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 3000+ or higher
Memory 1GB(XP) 2Gb(Vista/7)
Hard drive 6GB
DVD-Rom 4X speed dual layer
Video Card DirectX 9.0c Compliant 128MB
Sound card DirectX 9.0c compatible
R.U.S.E. is an exciting and enthralling real-time strategy game for those who know how to invest and which to totally ignore. From the name itself, it will stir your mind on what ruse to use to defeat the enemies. RUSE is another evolution of modern Real-Time Strategic gaming. Although the game is different from other real-time strategic games, it can captivate you for hours. It is good to play as general and give orders to your army on what to do.
You will have control from small units to bigger ones, from tanks and aircraft's to mobile artillery and advanced or prototype units. The prototype unit is what this game is best at. You can give heavy attacks using bombs, recon planes, fighters and long range tank destroyers.
The control is easy to manipulate even for the first time players, it has the conventional strategic game mechanics which are easy to get used to. There are no noticeable problems regarding the graphics. It is very smooth. There are no bloody attacks. What makes this game amazing is the introduction of ruses to the game. Ruses are scams, plots and deception. The “radio silence” and “decoy army” are only few of the ruses that add excitement to the game.
There is quite a short story in this game, I kind of wish it was longer and expected. The camera always moves away from your point of view which makes it hard for you to have a clear look at the battlefield. Sometimes updates are shown on slide panels that block the view of the battlefield. But the flaws in the single player campaign had been added with more than it can offer in the online gaming though it is hard to find an opponent.
If you are not very meticulous with the games flaws, this game is a fun game to play. Your skills, strategy and commanding abilities will be tested. You are going to use different ruses that you have to fool your enemies. Therefore, RUSE has a thumbs up for its strategic abilities and knowledge to depict real life fooling schemes to the story. I would recommend this game to my mates though because it is very fun and addicting.