Scooby-Doo! First Frights is a 3D action platformer and companion game to "Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins," a live-action prequel to the original series which releases on DVD and on the Cartoon Network in Fall 2009. Filled with the same hair-raising, yet family-friendly fun that has made the Scooby-Doo! franchise iconic for decades, First Frights is a fresh take on an old favourite featuring multiple game modes, a co-op play option, and a young version of Scooby, and teenage representations of all your other favourite Mystery, Inc. characters.
- Each story has a new setting with a mysterious villain created specifically for the game. Collect clues and try to solve the mystery.
- 3D action platforming fun featuring four all-new mysteries across 20+ levels; explore the Phantom Cruise Ship, Haunted High School, Foreboding Castle and more.
- Switch between characters or play with friends at any time using two player co-op with easy drop-in, drop-out gameplay.
- With access to a variety of spooky disguises, players can camouflage themselves in super-powerful costumes with new abilities unique to each character.
- Become part of the Mystery, Inc. team and solve their first cases with hours of entertainment in Story or Explore mode.