Tera is a subscription-based* fantasy MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online) game for play on the PC that blends traditional MMO RPG elements with Action combat like no game before it. In the persistent game world of Tera, players can work alone or form groups and join guilds, but regardless of the approach, players must fully control their characters using the game's dynamic battle system in order to succeed. Additional features include: a customizable user interface, seven races with access to eight character classes, engaging PvP combat, and a three-continent wide game play area to explore.
- A New Breed of MMO - Tera takes the fight beyond whack-a-mole monotony with enhanced aiming, dodging, and tactical timing to create intense and rewarding combat. Unlike other MMOs, you can use your controller or keyboard and mouse to control the action like never before. With all the depth you expect from a traditional MMO, plus the intense gratification of action combat, Tera changes all the rules.
- True Action Combat - Experience an Action MMO beyond "point and click" where skill, position, timing, and aim determine success in combat.
- A Vast Fantasy World - Play seven character races and eight classes. Battle hundreds of monsters throughout 80+ zones and embark on thousands of quests in a game world rich in history and lore.
- Epic Monster Battles - Advanced enemy AI and enormous bosses deliver a more intense and engaging combat experience.
- Stunning Graphics - Explore a world filled with breathtaking visuals powered by Unreal Engine 3.
- A Vibrant Online Community - In a faction-free world, all players can impact the community as well as the social, political, and economic structures of Tera.
- Choice of Control - Play with mouse and keyboard or your favorite PC-compatible console controller.
- Multiplayer Guilds and Groups - Quest through the persistent world of Tera with friends using the game's Group and Guild systems to defeat huge enemies, complete difficult tasks and collect enhance questing benefits of questing.
Review This Game