- See a world created in Sheograth's own image, one divided between Mania and Dementia unlike anything you've experienced
- Battle the denizens of Shivering Isles, a land filled with hideous insects, Flesh Atronachs, skeletal Shambles, amphibeous Grummites, and many more
- Find and wield new weapons and armor or have new ones forged for you
- Explore a bizarre landscape filled with twisting, vast dungeons buried within the roots of the trees themselves
- This expansion pack requires Elder Scrolls IV: Obilivion software to play
The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles is the official expansion for Oblivion-the 2006 RPG and Game of the Year. It features more than 30 hours of new gameplay as you are sent to explore an entirely new plane of Oblivion- the realm of Sheogorath, the Daedric Prince of Madness. Shivering Isles adds to the existing world of Oblivion, so you can continue playing with your existing save game/character or, create all new character just to explore the new content in Shivering Isles. New creatures, weapons, armor, ingredients, branching questlines and more await in the land of Mania and Dementia.