Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is multiplayer crossover fighting game featuring tag-team style combat between three-character teams of super heroes, super villains and other characters from the Marvel comics and Capcom universes.
The game contains 12 new fighters, in addition to those found in earlier game versions. It also features new game modes including a spectator mode, and the 'Heroes and Heralds' Mode. The PS Vita version of the game is virtually identical to the console versions, while incorporating the handheld's touch controls and portability.
- Go to battle with the ultimate roster of 50 Capcom and Marvel heroes and villains, including every character from the original game and 12 new fighters
- PS Vita specific touch controls allow for the option of unleashing simplified attacks by simply tapping the screen, or a standard control scheme
- Explore eight new over-the-top stages that will put your fighting skills to the test
- Newly rebalanced gameplay provides more depth and accessibility for both newcomers and experienced gamers
- Enjoy new modes and enhancements, including the fan-requested Spectator mode and the Heroes and Heralds mode during the online experience
- Enjoy new modes and enhancements, including the fan-requested Spectator mode during the online experience
- Fight as Capcom's Strider and Firebrand, as well as Marvel's Ghost Rider and Hawkeye